Welcome to A Kneaded Touch Massage Therapy,
Where we believe, We All Need to be Kneaded!
Here at A Kneaded Touch we strive to provide excellent customer service while providing an amazing workplace for Therapists.
Here's a little information to make sure you have an amazing visit at A Kneaded Touch!
1. Our Therapists work hard to ensure you receive the best massage possible so please express any needs that you may have before, during and after your treatment to your therapist, so they can make sure you have the very best session possible.
2. Please feel free to let us know of any special needs or requests such as allergies, or music preference, 24 hours prior to your appointment and we will do our best to accommodate you.
3. Please arrive on time for your appointment so that we have time for full intake and massage. If you do arrive late your therapist will have to end your appointment on time as to not run late for other clients.
4. If we reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours for any reason, We will offer you a FREE UPGRADE of YOUR CHOICE at your next appointment.
5. Our Building is Secured after 6 pm and on the weekends for safety. If your appointment start time is after 6 pm or on the weekend the front doors to our building will be locked so only arrive about 10 Min before your scheduled start time and your therapist will let you in the building. If you arrive more than 10 Min before your scheduled start time you may be unable to get into the building.
6. We require 24 hour notice of any cancellations. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice you will be charged Full Price for all Services Scheduled, unless we are able to fill your spot. If we are able to fill your spot, you will not be charged. The more notice you give the better chance we have to fill your spot.
7. ALL No-Call No-Shows will be charged FULL PRICE for all services scheduled to the card on file. (This includes customers using Groupons, they cannot be used to cover missed appointments)
8. We require a Min 10% Tip on all services rendered and with our Affordable rates a 10% Tip on a 60 Min Massage would be $4.50 and 10% on a 90 Min would be $6.50. If no tip is left at the time of service it will be charged to your card on file.
9. If you have a Groupon Voucher, it must be scheduled with Jennifer and you must select the Groupon 60 Min or Groupon 90 Min option when you schedule.Groupon Vouchers are not valid for Prenatal Massage or Medical Massage. If you schedule with another therapist you wont be able to redeem it for that appointment and will be charged for your session . If your Groupon Voucher is Expired it has a Cash Value that can be used towards the Full Price of Services. There is $2.00 Fee for every 30 days that has past since the Voucher Expiration. This Fee is subtracted from the Groupon Vouchers Cash Value.
10. If you are receiving massage therapy in relation to a Workman Comp or Auto Accident injury you will be required to have Medical Massage Sessions and all Soap Notes and Documentation will be provided to you within 24 hrs of your appointment. Medical Massage sessions are limited to 60 Min. No Tip is required on Medical Massage Appointments.
If you have any questions please let us know!
Look forward to seeing you soon!